Friday April 26th, 2024

Reminders:  We go outside every day so please come dressed for all kinds of weather! 

Highlights of Grade Two Today:
  • we went outside and did the WHOLE SCHOOL READ OUT!  We all were outside reading for 20 minutes.
  • we did math today where we had one plastic block, one wood block and one pencil and we had to use these non-standard units to measure different things! Ask me what I measured.
  • we read a book called An Imagination Like Mine and we talked about the difference between imagination and reality.  Ask me what were some things I drew for my imagination and what did I draw for reality.
  • we finished our science page on the Earth and watched a video about Earth. Ask me what I know about the Earth's air, land, water and living things. 





















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday August 31st

Tuesday 3rd, October